En Español: Iesus Caritas
The Fraternity is a brotherhood formed by five to seven priests who meet once every month for Scripture sharing, contemplative prayer before the Eucharist, and a shared review of life with ample time for some friendly conversation and fellowship, usually over a meal.
Change of address
Please note our address change:
Jesus Caritas Fraternity of PriestsRecent News
PO Box 2638
Augusta, GA 30914
- This past July both the National and International Team met in Camarillo, CA for the National Assembly. Click here to read the Letter from Camarillo.
- Please read the Proposals for Growth from our last PanAmerican Assembly.
- Our brother Felix Rajaonarivelo: The National Fraternity was fortunate to spend time with Felix in October 2016, in Kasas City. He pulled me aside to personally thank me for the generosity that our American fraternities showed to the brothers in Africa, especially as they gathered for the Pan-African Assembly. He lived with great joy. May he enjoy the glories of heaven forever. - Jerry Ragan.
- Msgr. Howard Calkins has passed away this past Good Friday (April 14th). Praise God his Easter has come and it is time for him to now enjoy new and everlasting life. Read his obituary here.
- In October 2016, both the National Team and the International Team were hosted by Fr. Mark Mertes in Kansas City, KS. Click here to read the International Team's Letter from Kansas CIty.
Read the Vatican recognition of our Fraternity as an International Association of Priests, here.
How to Form a Fraternity
Prayer of Abandonment
Whatever you may do, I thank you:
I am ready for all, I accept all.
Let only your will be done in me, and in all your creatures.
I wish no more than this, O Lord.
Into your hands I commend my soul;
offer it to you
with all the love of my heart,
for I love you, Lord,
and so need to give myself,
to surrender myself into your hands,
and with boundless confidence,